We’re Hiring: Seasonal Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated SEASONAL Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you are passionate about bringing a community together through marketing, this is the place for you! Our primary purpose is to promote Downtown Casper to our community and visitors, as well as encourage these same individuals to attend an array of events at David Street Station. Our Marketing Coordinator will be involved in various marketing channels and help in the growth and development of a better Casper. This position will be seasonal and go from May 2022 – September 2022, with the possibility of it advancing into a full-time position with our company. Internship opportunities can be considered under this job opening.
TO APPLY: Please email Cover Letter and Resume to our Marketing Manager, Brooke Montgomery. Email: email@example.com
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00/HR depending on experience
Work Hours: Seasonal Part-Time | 25-30 hours/week | Days, Nights & Weekends
· Engage with downtown merchants through photography, videography, meetings, and research to help develop marketing materials for print and web.
· Contribute to the creation of social media content and accomplish in a timely manner based on marketing schedule.
· Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
· Participate in team meetings to help brainstorm, implement, and execute marketing goals.
· Help with the planning and hosting of events, as well as on-site marketing at events.
· Support the marketing manager with daily tasks and other duties as needed.
· Current enrollment or completion of a degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, but not required.
· Good understanding of basic marketing principles and the latest marketing trends/techniques.
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
· Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Proficient with the use of Adobe Suite preferred, but not required.
· Basic photography, image and video editing and graphic design skills a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Outstanding ability to multitask.
· Must have a passion for marketing and be a team player with a positive attitude!