Maintenance Tech Job Opening
Job Title: Maintenance Tech I
Reports To: Operations Manager
Submit a resume and job application to Kevin Hawley, Casper Downtown Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General maintenance, custodial and operational services for David Street Station and as assigned for downtown Casper. These duties include but are not limited to: event setups and teardowns, beautification of downtown areas, cleanup of debris, bathrooms, and landscape areas and other maintenance required for the cleanliness and operation of David Street Station and downtown Casper.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and clean designated areas of Downtown and DSS
- Clean bathrooms, outdoor furniture, and other Downtown property
- Maintain all equipment used such as ATV, Zamboni, Golf cart, and other machinery
- Pick up trash, recyclables, and other receptacles in DSS
- Responsible for beautification of Downtown and DSS
- Monitor chemicals and filters in the splash pad area
- Install, setup, teardown and maintain ice rink and associated areas
- Setup and teardown event layouts, logistics, and essential functions, including general maintenance of public spaces
- Must be 18 years or older, possess a valid driver’s license, and have a minimum G.E.D. education
- Strong knowledge, or willing to learn, about Downtown Casper and DSS
- Strong customer service and communication skills, oral and written, with pleasant demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task, use basic math skills and possess flexibility and initiative
- Must work outdoors and in inclement weather as needed
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Physical Requirement: able to stand for long durations; must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Casper Downtown Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer.