Marketing & Events Intern
Pay – $12.00/hour
Work Hours – Part Time
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing and Events intern to join our team. If you are passionate about bringing a community together through marketing, this is the place for you! Our primary purpose is to promote Downtown Casper to our community and visitors, as well as encourage these same individuals to attend an array of events at David Street Station. Our Marketing Intern will be involved in various marketing channels and help in the growth and development of a better Casper. This internship will be from June 2021 – September 2021, with the possibility of it advancing into a full-time position with our company.
- Engage with downtown merchants through photography, videography, meetings, and research to help develop marketing materials for print and web.
- Contribute to the creation of social media content and accomplish in a timely manner based on marketing schedule.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Participate in team meetings to help brainstorm, implement, and execute marketing goals.
- Help with the planning and hosting of events.
- Support the marketing manager with daily tasks and other duties as needed.
- Current enrollment or completion of a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles and the latest marketing trends/techniques.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic photography, image and video editing and graphic design skills a plus, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Must have a passion for marketing and be a team player.