WCDA Summer Market
WCDA Summer Markets are back and better than ever! Join us on select Tuesdays throughout the summer from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. At the markets you can shop a wide variety of vendors selling their handmade, homemade and homegrown goods. Along with this, we will have live music, craft beer, food trucks, games, and of course, the splash pad!
Current Schedule (subject to change):
- June 13th: Live music by Zack Scott & Craft Beer from Mountain Hops Brewhouse
- June 27th: Live music by Joey Patterson & Craft Beer from Oil City Beer Co.
- July 11th: Live music by Red Butte Band & Craft Beer from Frontier Brewing Co.
- July 25th: Live music by Sarah Carper & Craft Beer from Frontier Brewing Co.
- August 8th: Live music by John May and Heath McAteer & Craft Beer from Black Tooth Brewery
- August 22nd: Live music by Dillan Spence & Craft Beer from TBD
Interested in being a vendor? Visit: https://davidstreetstation.com/craft-vendor/ to fill out our vendor form and we will reach out to you with further details!
Come shop local under the warm summer sun at the place, where Casper comes together!