WCDA Summer MarketFree to Attend
WCDA Summer Markets are back and better than ever! Join us on select Tuesdays throughout the summer from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. At the markets you can shop a wide variety of vendors selling their locally handmade, homemade and homegrown goods. Along with this, we will have live music, craft beer, food trucks, games, and of course, the splash pad!
Current Schedule (subject to change):
- June 14th: Live music by Zack Scott & Brewery TBD
- June 28th: Live music by John May & Brewery TBD
- July 12th: Live music by Kaspen Haley & Craft Beer from Oil City Beer Co.
- July 26th: Live music by Chad Lore & Craft Beer from Black Tooth Brewery
- August 9th: Live music by Zack Scott & Craft Beer from Frontier Brewing
- August 23rd: Live music by Sarah Carper & Craft Beer from Mountain Hops Brewhouse
Interested in being a vendor? Visit: https://davidstreetstation.com/summer-market-vendor/ to fill out our summer market vendor form and we will reach out to you with further details!
Come shop local under the warm summer sun at the place, where Casper comes together!